The death of a family member is obviously one of the most difficult experiences in life no matter where you are.
There are several things you should do :
- Contact your embassy immediately.
- Contact your of your partner's employer as they can often hive you assistance.
- Ensure all paperwork is translated and authenticated for insurance and personal purposes.
- Contact the MRS for any additional assistance.
For all medical and counseling related queries or requests, please contact the medical referral
service on 010-4769-8212 or 010-8750-8212.
- Required documents : a death certificate, autopsy certificate, and a confirmation note for a death
- All documents should be the original, not copies.
- A cremation certificate issued by the town hall upon confirmation of the death certificate is needed.